Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As an Account Executive, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by building relationships with prospects and turning them into happy customers. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within mid-market and enterprise organizations. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building and like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Build relationships with Salesforce.com sales leaders and teams to generate the pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem
- Develop winning proposals encompassing all aspects of Simpplr platform, business case and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes. Contribute in the effort for continuous improvement of the sales processes
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- At least 3 years sales experience in B2B cloud / SaaS industry
- Proven track record of excellence in sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Experience in selling enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Partnered with marketing, operations and customer success to define and enable an end-to-end process that accelerates sales velocity and customer success
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.