Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect to lead our data analytics and visualization team in Gurugram to help generate valuable insights for our customers as well as the product team. This role will be a very hands-on role and you will be responsible for all aspects of the architecture, security and scalability of the analytics and visualization application.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the application architecture, performance, security, scalability and availability.
- Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team.
- Translate objectives into iterative MVPs, evaluate and then refactor into highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Demonstrates comprehensive decision-making authority over technical issues, project policies, standards, and strategies.
- Deep dive into the data to help our customers understand how their users are using the app and how they can improve the adoption.
- Understanding how users engage with the product, by analyzing users’ digital footprints step-by-step to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn. The role would enable product owners, designers, and developers to use the right data to guide their decisions.
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements.
- Help improve accuracy and efficiency of data capture strategy.
- A/B Test: Analyze, consolidate, and present test results. Uncover friction points to continuously iterate and improve products or features.
Your Skill Set
- 7+ years overall experience, with minimum 2+ years in data analysis/ visualization, with hands-on participation.
- Experience in at least two of NodeJS/ Python/ Java and a willingness to learn others.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and cloud infrastructure platforms.
- Shown experience with large-scale data analysis, data-mining, business intelligence systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL or similar tools.
- Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with large scale data sets: extract data from sources across multiple platforms and synthesize into dashboards or insightful information.
- Proven deep technical expertise and hands-on involvement in designing, architecting and executing large scale cloud solutions for data analytics and other complementary services like compute, workflow and serverless.
- Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones.
- Communication Skills must be excellent across roles @Simpplr.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.