Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As the Associate Product Manager, expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented designers and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, product managers, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. You’ll own and drive specific projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with engineering, QA and support teams on product releases
- Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
- Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field or 0-2+ years experience in product management, management consulting, or related field
- Entrepreneurial: Willing to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities, and willing to make decisions quickly. You’re comfortable operating in a dynamic, fluid organization
- Technical: Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform, and the implementation. You’ll be able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs
- Metrics-driven: Having an inclination for identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to convey strategy and rationale for priorities, and tradeoffs at a high level. You’ll engage with engineering and design through detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes
- A self-starter: High degree of self-direction and independent drive. You’re willing to take initiative
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.