Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced engineer in its Customer Success function. In this role, you will work directly with customers on the identification and resolution of technical issues in both the implementation and post-launch support phase of the project.
This role will appeal to individuals who are interested in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company where decisions must be made quickly. Customers will look to you to address their issues and you must have the ability to reprioritize based on the severity of issues. Communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers is extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide world-class service to Simpplr customers.
You will provide first-line support on both the Simpplr application and its integration to SSO, external storage and other 3rd party applications. You will have extensive experience with Salesforce and applications built upon the Salesforce platform. Certification as a Salesforce Admin is a distinct advantage.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues experienced by Simpplr customers post implementation
- Work with customers through the upgrade process
- Proactively work the support ticket queue and managing customer expectations on
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Promptly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Log and manage issues using appropriate management tools (Zendesk & Jira)
- Build extensive problem-solving skills in SSO integrations
- Build positive and empathetic relations with customers
- Contribute to Simpplr efforts to maintain a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) on Support
- Provide both customers and internal Customer Success Managers with reports and metrics on issues resolution
- Coordinate directly with Product, Engineering and CS on outstanding tickets to ensure rapid resolution
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 4+ years in a customer facing, professional service, or customer success role including retail or service industry experience
- 2+ years of direct customer support experience on a SaaS product addressing day-to-day ticket management, troubleshooting, and defect escalation
- 1 year or more experience on the Salesforce application and/or applications built upon the Salesforce platform preferred but not required
- Experience using SaaS-based tools (SFDC, Jira, Zendesk) working with customers ranging in segment sizes, including: SMB / MidMarket / Enterprise Deployments
- Familiarity with configuring/troubleshooting Single Sign-On, working with APIs/3rd party integrations, and data management on a Salesforce database – which may include working with Active Directory, OKTA, Sharepoint, and more.
Other things that make you a great fit:
- You are able to work well cross functionally with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure all functions are aware of outstanding and priority issues.
- You are a customer-focused, technical expert who is responsible for executing and delivering our customer success offering. You are technically competent, business-oriented, and highly customer-centric.
- Specifically looking to join an early start-up: for the opportunity and the culture, understanding the challenges along with growth opportunities.
- Attracted to being at the beginning stages of building out the Support function (team/processes etc.).
- Enjoy helping customers with detailed product questions but also like to strategize with customers on big picture solutions.
- You have a good energy that contributes to a positive work environment and a great customer experience.
- You proactively implement/execute on new ideas when you see something can be improved or created.
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment. Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
It’s really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.