Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Front End Developer, you’ll be working alongside talented developers and designers who are focused on building a world class application. You are well-versed in SASS & the SUIT methodology to write simple, functional low-level UI components in React. You get excited about design and have experience in using React Storybook to visualize and test components.
Your Job Responsibilities
This is what your day-to-day would look like:
- Collaborate with our development and design team to build a world-class application
- Focus on building an amazing user experience and turning ideas into reality
- Build and design simple, functional low-level UI components in React
- Visualize and test design components using React Storybook
- Work hard but also having fun in a thriving working startup environment
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- User focused – we solve problems together, everybody has a say in strategy & design
- Expert in working with Sass and modular CSS (we use SUIT)
- Comfortable working with templating languages (we use React JSX)
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Have a knack for creating captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks
- Have a strong eye for detail and are extremely passionate about design
- Excited by working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to occasionally travel to our USA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.