Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
This is an exciting and challenging role for any person interested in transforming the Simpplr customer implementation journey from high levels of direct engagement to digital self-service.
Your Job Responsibilities
- You will create a unique learning experience for Simpplr customers through your ability to transform conceptual objectives into storyboards, blueprints and highly polished learning segments.
- You will bring the knowledge and skills required to create an overall learning vision and identify the layers of subsequent detail required to deliver this vision to customers via various forms of media including ILT, web based, streaming video and blended learning approaches.
- You will bring your degree in instructional design and advanced knowledge of human learning to create learning experiences ranging from micro-learning to in depth self-paced training courses – sufficient to support multiple learning styles.
- You are skilled at creating clarity from ambiguity, driving varying opinions toward consensus and delivering a very high-quality work product.
- You are confident in your abilities and work extremely well in a high energy team environment.
Your Skill Set
We are seeking an individual with the following experience 7 plus years in:
- Analyzing instructional design requirements to define instructional goal
- Designing instructional strategies that enable learners to meet learning objectives
- Scripting storyboards as blueprints for learning solutions development
- Understanding project requirements
- Using authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia etc.) for course development
- Developed training content for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Creating and publishing SCORM compliant packages
- Collaborating with SMEs, PMs and clients to design and deliver learning solutions
- Responsible for research and implementation of new-age learning strategies and technologies
- Responsible for collaborative learning and applying gamification strategies to learning
- Develop learning evaluation activities to support Kirkpatrick’s 4 level model of training effectiveness
- Communicating with customers (across the globe)
- Offering blended solutions
- Proposing game-based learning, microlearning, and similar other new/age solutions
- Developing technical training simulations using Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Camtasia – or a combination thereof
- Monitoring and controlling project activities to conform to quality management plans
- Obtaining final sign-off and closing the projects
You are passionate about what you do, enjoy the challenge of pushing existing boundaries on training approaches and wish to be part of a team who places a positive customer experience at the highest level of importance.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.