Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Our customers are organizations that care deeply about their employees and company culture, we’re proud to work with the likes of Workday, Fox, DocuSign, Eurostar, AAA, Splunk, AppDynamics and Columbia University.
As the Product Manager, expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented designers and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work.
This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, product managers, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. You’ll own and drive specific projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with engineering, QA and support teams on product releases
- Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
- Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 3 or more years of Product Management experience with SaaS or software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Entrepreneurial: Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information. Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fluid organization
- Technical: Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform, and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs
- Metrics-driven: Having an inclination for identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey strategy and rationale for priorities, and tradeoffs at a high level. Engage with engineering and design through detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes.
- A self-starter: High degree of self-direction and independent drive.
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment. Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
It’s really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.