Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager in its Implementation function. In this role, you will help increase the maturity of project delivery through the development of project management processes, tools, and governance. You will bring experience in both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies, a strong understanding of SaaS platforms, and ideally PMI/PMP or Agile certification. You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, transforming ambiguity into clarity, working to tight deadlines, and taking calculated risks. You enjoy working in a supportive environment, value the contribution of others, and are both confident and humble.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Support the creation of a world-class implementation PM function
- Work as a team member with Simpplr Implementation Consultants and Technical Services
- Work directly with customers and prospects in defining scope of projects
- Develop project plans for both standard and custom projects
- Manage the overall project portfolio
- Manage project schedule, budget, issues, and risks
- Track project KPI’s and project work effort
- Report at the project and portfolio level
- Manage customer expectations
- Track and manage project work effort
- Prioritize work based on the fluidity of the business
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- Worked in a high growth startup environment
- Managed projects under both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Developed expertise in leading complex systems integration projects across multiple functional areas
- Built a strong track record in successful project delivery
- Experienced in using SaaS-based project tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork)
- Developed extensive collaboration and communication skills
- Delivered complex implementations into SMB and Enterprise business markets
- Acquired strong resilience and influencing capabilities
- Know how to have fun
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.