Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving Simpplr’s growth by ensuring the commercial team is firing on all cylinders. Your primary role is to increase sales productivity and remove friction in the sales process. You are highly motivated to support all aspects of the sales process and continually optimize processes to ensure that the sales team is focusing their efforts on selling. You will adeptly manage multiple priorities including Salesforce.com and other tools in the sales/marketing “tech stack” while supporting sales team members with time-sensitive requests. Overall, your job is to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Proactively manage bottlenecks in the sales process and recommend solutions
- Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and business reviews
- Manage Salesforce.com: Build and manage reports, build and manage dashboards, ensure information is up-to-date and valuable to senior leadership
- Assist leadership in ensuring Salesforce hygiene with accurate data that is in full compliance with the Simpplr sales process
- Ensure the sales team has access to the most recent and relevant marketing-sourced collateral and ensure full utilization of materials
- Maximize the effectiveness of all sales automation software, including but not limited to: com, Salesloft, Gong.io, DiscoverOrg, Zoominfo, LeadIQ, etc.
- Maintain documentation on sales processes with an eye toward continuous improvement to improve efficiency through the funnel and improve productivity
- Assist the Sales Development team by tracking lead qualification metrics, conversion rates, and scoring
- Manage the flow of RF(x) from prospects and assist AEs and Solutions team with providing timely and accurate responses
- Assist sales leadership with forecasting
- Develop training materials for new sales hires and deliver training
- Assist sales leadership with territory planning
- Assist sales leadership with incentive planning
Your Skill Set
- At least 5+ years of sales operations, business operations, or similar role in technology/software industry
- Demonstrated ability to discuss and articulate high-level sales strategies and translate them into the tactical system and/or process requirements
- Proven track record of delivering and enforcing process execution with specific and measurable business outcomes
- Analytical skillset with a demonstrated ability to extract business insights through data analysis
- Proven Salesforce.com Subject Matter Expert with experience creating impactful reports, managing dashboards, optimizing processes, training new hires, and more
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.