Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our team developing market-leading applications in the Employee Collaboration space. You will be responsible for owning and delivering complex solutions using Force.com as a platform and lead the team working on integrating our app with various other SAAS applications. You will be working closely with the product manager as well as other stakeholders to create/ manage/ improve integrations that make our application even more useful to our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for owning and delivering complex solutions using Force.com as a platform.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design.
- Work directly with stakeholders based across different countries on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the development team and product manager.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
Your Skill Set
- 7+ years overall experience, with 3+ years minimum as a Salesforce with minimum 1 year of architecting enterprise Force.com applications.
- Proven capability in architecting Salesforce solutions independently and designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
- Strong technical foundation including knowledge of different programming paradigms OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
- Strong functional/ systems design experience with enterprise-level systems and ability to balance the long-term and short-term implications of individual design decisions.
- Deep understanding of RDBMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, agile delivery methodologies, data integration, and migration, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.
- Must already possess Salesforce Developer certification and ideally already a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (or in progress or committed to undertake such Certification path in the coming year)
- Strong experience in Agile methodology & experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
- Ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
- Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications – with a deep-dive understanding of packages and changesets.
- Implemented/ Have knowledge of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons, and version control.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including new hires.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.