Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As the SDR Manager, you are a dynamic individual who will build an outbound SDR organization to fuel our fast-growing company. You will use your experience in leadership, research, messaging, outreach, and company navigation to build out SDR processes and best practices. You are a strong leader and mentor capable of recruiting, training and motivating a team to outstanding results. You enjoy the challenge of building something from the ground up and embrace the opportunity to be hands-on in the sales development process.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Hold accountability for pipeline development and ultimately drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Build out the new outbound SDR team
- Partner with account executives to move early-stage pipeline and navigate accounts
- Coordinate ABM strategies with marketing to penetrate and build awareness within Simpplr’s target accounts
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Monitor, track, and report on SDR performance metrics
- Coach and provide directional leadership for a fast growing team of SDRs
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Encourage and motivate employees daily to bring both innovation and discipline to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- You’ve worked for a b2b technology startup
- You’ve managed a team of SDRs
- You’ve been a star SDR yourself (top 10%)
- You’ve worked collaboratively with sales and marketing teams
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and ability to develop from peers
- Usage of Salesforce as your CRM system including creating new records, logging calls, and completing lead qualification profiles for prospective clients
- Understanding of Account Based prospecting techniques, including usage of role-specific tools to identify key contacts in target accounts
- You have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills including responding to inquiries both on the phone and via email.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to help decide a prospect’s pain points through a short conversation
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.