Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Our customers are organizations that care deeply about their employees and company culture, we’re proud to work with the likes of Workday, Fox, DocuSign, Eurostar, AAA, Splunk, AppDynamics and Columbia University.
As Simpplr’s Senior Director of Implementations, you will drive the adoption of our products and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through hands-on leadership of the Implementation Consultants team. You will build and lead our implementation team that will proactively set customers up for success by onboarding our products, technology, and services.
Joining a start-up is attractive to you both for the startup culture and the opportunity to lead and contribute to a growing organization. Building our team of implementation consultants and leading the development of critical processes is exciting to you as you set metrics and track our progress toward maximizing satisfaction and growth.
Your Job Responsibilities
In this hands-on leadership role you will:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of customer implementation, training, and delivery
- Develop and lead Simpplr’s implementation function, processes, and strategy consistent with company objectives
- Be accountable for our customer’s long-term success and satisfaction throughout the implementation phase
- Build, lead, and manage Simpplr’s implementation team
- Set team priorities and KPIs that maximize customer satisfaction
- Participate in pre-sales activities when needed to help set plans and expectations (both with customers and internally)
- Provide best practices and thought leadership throughout the customer life-cycle
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years of Implementation Consultant/Professional Services leadership experience
- 5+ years of direct people management, project management, change management, and technical implementations experience
- A hands-on approach to your job working directly with customers as needed (this is a hands-on leadership role)
- Proven ability to manage customer and executive-level relationships
- Track record of hiring, leading, and growing customer-facing teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- SaaS startup experience is a big plus
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.