Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As Simpplr’s Senior IT and Security Manager, you are responsible for providing software/hardware and security support for the company and our employees. This hands-on role will require you to utilize your skills and experience to manage our IT, infrastructure, systems, and facility assets to develop and enforce controls to ensure successful technical operations and security as Simpplr grows. Joining a startup is attractive to you both for the startup culture and the opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing organization.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Research and implement technological strategic solutions
- Provide complete IT support for our team in North America
- Assist in new hire onboarding for all technical and systems aspects of joining Simpplr
- Create and communicate applicable IT & security procedures and policies
- Implement and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Manage non-technical security issues such as employee and visitor facility access, asset tracking and general security policies
- Oversee the evaluation and administration of IT & security audits and compliance
- Maintain regulatory security compliance (ISO, GDPR, SOC, etc.)
- Manage software licensing and compliance
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 10+ years of experience in an IT & security management role in a startup environment
- Experience managing regulatory security compliance (ISO, GDPR, SOC etc.) is a big plus
- Experience creating and implementing technology and security policies and programs
- Strong experience managing:
- Hardware: Laptops, routers, firewalls etc.
- Operating Systems: Mac and Windows
- Collaboration tools: GSuite (must-have), Zoom, Slack, and others
- Service desk and employee support
- Experience training and working with all levels of an organization
- Strong communication and project management capabilities
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, while keeping a relaxed working environment. Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
It’s really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.