Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Collaborate with the Design team to guide projects from conception to implementation
- Designing endpoints with our back-end team and influence the overall architecture of our application,
- Build out new functionality, improve our overall architecture and
- Help us complete our transition to a fully React Single-Page App.
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- User focused – we solve problems together, everybody has a say in strategy & design
- Experience in React.JS and the surrounding ecosystem (or familiarity with another modern frontend framework)
- Expertise with a modern state-management framework (Redux, MobX, Cycle.js, etc)
- Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement
- Good understanding of various CI services (Jenkins, Travis, Coveralls, Pipelines, etc)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of functional programming patterns
- Good working knowledge of the DOM
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack and Gulp
- Excited by working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to occasionally travel to the USA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.