Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will collaborate with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver beautiful, easy-to-use products. You will be working throughout the product design lifecycle, from carrying out user research to wireframing, and prototyping beautiful well-crafted designs across web and mobile. Therefore, you must be a full-stack designer well-versed with conducting user research, designing workflows and interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping. This position will give you the opportunity to have a massive impact on our product. Come join us to help make work more fulfilling for millions of people!
Your Job Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of product design from ideation to launch (and beyond)
- Create product workflows, wireframes, prototypes, interfaces, and visuals
- Conduct user research and interviews to gain a deep understanding of their needs
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to craft simple, elegant, and effective solutions
- Ensure quality and visual consistency across all features and product releases
- Manage Alpha and Beta deployments and work closely with customers to get early feedback and input
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5 years+ full-stack product design experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with product strategy
- Advanced understanding of visual design; typography, illustration, grids, and layout
- Comprehensive online portfolio that demonstrates stunning visuals
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Experience with Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and prototyping tools
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.