Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Simpplr is building a team to help expand Simpplr’s Product worldwide. Our QA/SDET team will play a pivotal role in this program, with the mission to build and execute a streamlined QA process for the product. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Simpplr, from the ground up. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our customer experience across voice, web, and mobile platforms, empowering millions of users.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Test Design: Test strategy, test plan and test case creation in providing test coverage across various products, systems, and platforms.
- Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses.
- Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting, bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
- Experience with any of test automation tools, preferably Selenium.
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements
- Work collaboratively with product and devs to control risk, improve quality, and streamline our release cycles
- Use tools and frameworks for writing automation tests effectively.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
Your Skill Set
- 2-5 years of experience required in Software Automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Knowledge of web service technologies and testing service-oriented architecture using APIs and tools like Postman or SoapUI.
- Hands-on experience in any of the Programming languages –Java(Preferred), Python, C++, etc.
- Experience with Test Automation tools like – Selenium, TestNG, Appium etc.
- Experience with Maven
- Exposure to JIRA, Confluence or bug reporting tools.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.