Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.As a QA engineer you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You play a vita role in company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of software test methodologies.
- Proficient in Functional, UI, Regression testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Analyzing users stories and use cases/requirements
- Execute all levels of testing (Integration, Functional, UI, Regression.
- Very Good in Test Execution Process, Defect Life Cycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Work with the 3rd party to test the deliverable.
Your Skill Set
- 2-5 years of experience and a maximum of 2 years of experience as a Manual Tester.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.