Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will help drive Simpplr’s growth by cultivating relationships with target prospects, navigating them through complex sales cycles, and converting them into happy customers. You are an adept sales person, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels within our target organizations.
You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You get excited about prospecting and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building and like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
Your Job Responsibilities
This is what your day-to-day would look like:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Build relationships with Salesforce.com sales leaders and teams to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem
- Develop winning proposals encompassing all aspects of Simpplr platform, business case and ROI metrics
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes
- Contribute in the effort for continuous improvement of the sales processes
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- At least 5+ years of field sales experience in technology / software industry
- At least 10+ years of overall sales experience
- Proven track record of excellence in sales where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record of $150k+ ARR SaaS deals
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable
- Highly adept at working on complex sales cycles (various stakeholders, multiple LOBs, complicated decision process and decision criteria)
- Experience in selling SaaS and enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential
- Simpplr’s ideal target profile for a strategic account is between 3,000 – 20,000 employees
- Rolodex / existing relationships in target profile accounts a plus
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.