Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As the Website Manager, you are responsible for owning the website. You will proactively ensure the website are up-to-date and maintain applications of the social footprint including the website. You are responsible to maintain the functionality and efficiency of the web infrastructure, including testing. In addition, you will work closely with the Marketing team to upkeep all content, integrations, and SEO strategies.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Own the Simpplr website
- Create and update website pages as needed
- Create landing pages on our WordPress CMS that is integrated with Marketo
- Ensure website usability across devices and browsers
- Implement SEO best practices and website best practices
- Implement scripts and codes as needed for tracking by other systems
- Monitor and maintain site performance
- Analyze and report on website metrics
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, marketing operations manager and other team members
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- Minimum of three years of experience as website manager or webmaster
- Familiarity with Marketo a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Attention to detail is must
- Enjoy a fun culture where you take on multiple responsibilities and work hard
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.