Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help drive adoption through well-organized and detailed implementations and serve as the trusted partner throughout the lifecycle of a customer. You will proactively work with customers to ensure their experience with our technology and services is amazing. Joining a start-up is attractive to you both for the culture and the opportunity to contribute to a growing organization. In addition, building out new processes and proactively bringing new ideas to the table is exciting to you.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Serve as strategic partner for customers throughout lifecycle of customer
- Be accountable for customer’s overall success, including onboarding, adoption, customer health, and overall satisfaction
- Manage all post-sales activities related to account management / relationship: onboard for initial implementation, lead on-going strategic discussions, drive valuable adoption, build strong authentic relationships, illustrate ROI etc.
- Serve as a Project Manager for initial implementation and ensure customer is on track for their key milestones and has access to the right resources
- Prepare long-term account plans to establish strategic relationships, and adjust / evolve as their objectives change, track critical strategic requirements etc.
- Provide training for new and existing customers (as needed)
- Provide best practices and thought leadership throughout life-cycle of customer
- Maintain regular communications with customers
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and objectives
- Help secure renewals for an established set of customers and help Sales with strategic renewals.
- Identify and secure customer advocacy opportunities
- Prepare / create / update processes to evolve as a team and customer base grows
- Identify risk elements in accounts and manage against the respective risk
- Assess the health of accounts based on set variables and manage activities to mitigate / manage risk
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years CSM experience at a SaaS company
- Project Management experience (directly or indirectly)
- SFDC power user
- Enterprise SaaS Implementations
- Managed executive level relationships
- Sharp communications skills: written and verbal
- Experience with preparing and delivering impactful EBRs
- Ability to build slick, creative, effective customer-facing documents
- Experience with the business side of the renewals process
- Process improvement / creation
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.