Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As Director of Alliances, you will have a crucial role in driving Simpplr’s growth targets by increasing partner-sourced revenue. The primary responsibility will be to engage closely with Simpplr’s key partner, Salesforce.com, to build field-level relationships with sales leaders and team members to generate co-selling opportunities. Additionally, you will build a network of complementary partners for the purpose of co-engaging with the Simpplr sales team for new revenue opportunities and deal acceleration. Work with sales and partner teams to provide enablement programs with the goals of aligning joint sales teams to run the same sales plays and communicate complementary value propositions. The ultimate objective is to help Simpplr close more business by creating and delivering a unique message that maximizes Simpplr’s value to the partner and the customer. Ultimately, you will be the voice of Simpplr to key stakeholders in the Salesforce.com and other partners.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Drive business development objectives: Growing partner-sourced deals in the pipeline and working closely with Simpplr sales team and partners to close deals
- Meet and exceed sales and revenue targets through our partnership with Salesforce and other complementary partners such as System Integrators and other potential partners
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships and regular cadence with field-level leadership and account teams
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and execute campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Develop joint pipeline analysis cadence with all partners
- Create partner enablement programs
- Assist sales team members with joint field-level engagement opportunities
- Monitor and report achievements and key metrics to Simpplr executive team
- Promote key achievements to partner teams
Your Skill Set
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally managing alliances and channel partners
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally in Salesforce ecosystem
- A proven track record of achieving revenue goals and growing partner satisfaction
- Experience developing and executing partner enablement programs and processes
- A self-starter; take initiative, and ready to travel up to 30% of the time to attend meetings, trade shows, industry conferences, and partner/customer locations
- Ability to collaborate and provide feedback to other teams in the organization
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.