Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Our customers are organizations that care deeply about their employees and company culture, we’re proud to work with the likes of Workday, Fox, DocuSign, Eurostar, AAA, Splunk, AppDynamics and Columbia University.
Simpplr is looking for a senior product manager who excels at user-centric product development to help drive the strategic direction and delivery roadmap for our application. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented designers and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Define and drive the respondent experience product strategy and roadmap.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. Own and drive projects from start to finish.
- Be the voice of the customer – work with our design, research, engineering, and data science teams to understand customers’ needs, mindsets, and segments.
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired business outcomes.
- Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers.
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, data scientists, marketers, and UX designers through iterative releases.
- Support adherence to Security & Privacy policies and procedures in regard to the use of Simpplr information and information assets, including Vendors, Suppliers and Partner material.
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of customer needs, underlying technology, competition, and partner ecosystem.
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You have deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with agile development methodology.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives.
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results.
- Have experience working with designers, engineers, and researchers to craft useful, usable, accessible, and delightful products.
- Able to occasionally travel to our Gurugram office in India.
- Bachelors degree
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.