Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
This is an exciting and challenging role for any person interested in transforming the Simpplr customer implementation journey. We are committed to providing our customers with the information they need at the time they need it. We are seeking an individual with strong written communications skills to create the content necessary for customers to self-guide themselves through relevant parts of the implementation lifecycle and beyond.
You have the ability to understand your audience, identify their specific requirements and create great digital content. You have the ability to create marketing-approved branded templates for various types of content and use your knowledge of human communications to identify the best ways to present this content for consumption by audience types. Content includes step-by-step instructions, “how-to” guides, quick reference cards, best practices, knowledge articles, etc. You will also work closely with our learning and development team and create the necessary content required to build our training materials. You will bring strong cross-functional relationship skills as you will be working with product, engineering, and implementation teams. You will bring 5+ years of experience in the writing of use cases, job aids, and process documentation and possess a unique ability to package these individual pieces into a greater storyline.
You will be prepared to learn the product by participating in customer implementations and forming an opinion on how creative documents can replace current hands-on practices. You are innovative, research-driven, and willing to take risks. You are structured, thoughtful, and seeking to break the boundaries of the traditional interpretation of single-dimensional documentation. Critically, you will have a keen interest in the user experience and challenge yourself on a continuous basis to develop engaging and immersive experiences through the written word.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Taking a leadership role in identifying required content to support implementation
- Working with the Implementation and Product/Engineering teams to determine ownership boundaries for specific pieces of content
- Drafting content for peer review and revision (if needed), reviewing and finalizing with implementation leadership
- Maintaining the inventory of content and its governance
- Providing the Simpplr training team with the content necessary to build out our training offerings
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years in content writing (documentation, training materials, marketing etc.)
- Ability to research topics
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders, accept suggestions and drive acceptance of the finished product
- Provide required content to support Simpplr learning and development team
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar
- Work with the implementation team and customers to revise and rewrite sections.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.