Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced engineer in its Customer Success function. In this role, you will work directly with customers on the identification and resolution of technical issues in both the implementation and post-launch support phase of the project. This role will appeal to individuals who are interested in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company where decisions must be made quickly. Customers will look to you to address their issues and you must have the ability to reprioritize based on the severity of issues. Communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers is extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide world-class service to Simpplr customers.
You will work with customers during the implementation phase to setup/configure their accounts and provide troubleshooting for any technical issues encountered with customer integrations. You will provide first-line support on both the Simpplr application and its integration to SSO, external storage and other 3rd party applications. You will have extensive experience with Salesforce and applications built upon the Salesforce platform. Ideally, you will have a professional services background and experience in systems integration. Certification as a Salesforce Admin is a distinct advantage.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Support the technical implementation of Simpplr solution and supporting resolution of integration issues
- Work with customers through the upgrade process
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues experienced by Simpplr customers post-implementation
- Proactively work the support ticket queue and managing customer expectations on resolution time
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Promptly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Log and respond to issues using appropriate management tools (Zendesk, Jira)
- Build extensive problem-solving skills in SSO integrations
- Build positive and empathetic relations with customers
- Contribute to Simpplr efforts to maintain a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) on implementation and support
- Provide both customers and internal Customer Success Managers with reports and metrics on issues resolution
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing recommendations and sharing best practices
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years in direct customer-facing support, professional service, or customer success roles
- 2+ years experience on the Salesforce application and/or applications built upon the Salesforce platform. Salesforce Admin credentials are an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Engineer
- Working knowledge of APEX, JS, CSS, HTML
- Experienced in using SaaS-based project tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork)
- Supported SaaS Implementations
- Managed various segment sizes: SMB / MidMarket / Enterprise Deployments
- Set up and troubleshoot Single Sign-On and user attributes mapping between Salesforce and SSO products (ADFS, Azure, Okta, OneLogin, Google SAML, etc)
Other things that make you a great fit:
- You are a customer-focused, technical expert who is responsible for executing and delivering our customer success offering. You are technically competent, business-oriented, and highly customer-centric
- Specifically looking to join an early start-up: for the opportunity and the culture
- Enjoy helping customers with detailed product questions but also like to strategize with customers on big picture solutions
- Attracted to being at the beginning stages of building out the CS / Support function (team/processes etc.)
- You have a good energy that contributes to a positive work environment and a great customer experience
- Like to multi-task and can switch gears between different types of customers and different type of activities
- You proactively implement/execute on new ideas when you see something can be improved or created
- You enjoy working with different functions both internally and externally as you can appreciate each role and bring different perspectives into your discussions
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment. Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
It’s really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.