Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced Customer Success Manager.
In this role, you will support customers through the customer lifecycle after their intranet has been successfully launched. You bring 7+ years of customer success experience. You have the ability to bring a positive attitude and build strong relationships with your customers at various levels of their organizations. Customers will look to you to help them drive strategic initiatives, serve as their trusted advisor, and understand their business objectives. You will provide customers with guidance on how to achieve their objectives for their intranet program through best practices, analytics, and innovative ideas.
In this role, you will manage large and strategic accounts. You will be comfortable working in an environment of constant change and growth. You are a self-starter willing to take on stretch goals and comfortable owning responsibility. You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, transforming ambiguity into clarity, identifying where we have gaps in processes or documentation, and will drive change where and when needed. You enjoy working in a supportive environment, value the contribution of others, and are both confident and humble.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Manage complex Enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted advisor by building relationships across your portfolio of customers, engaging with customers regularly, managing escalations and conducting regular status calls and business reviews
- Drive user-level adoption of the platform throughout customer engagements to help maximize usage
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by advocating for their most significant challenges
- Develop champions / evangelists to serve as references both internally and externally, identify candidates for case studies / other marketing efforts
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the organizational and leadership structure of customer organizations
- Drive strategic initiatives for customers’ long-term intranet program by promoting best practices, understanding customer objectives and metrics
- Assess the health of the account by identifying risks, prepare risk mitigation plans to avoid and minimize churn
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 7+ years CSM experience at a SaaS company
- Experience with managing complex, enterprise accounts
- Have created and executed account plans
- Have developed and managed executive-level relationships
- Sharp communications skills: written and verbal
- Experience with preparing and delivering impactful EBRs
- Ability to build slick, creative, effective customer-facing documents
- Experience with the business side of the renewals process
- Process improvement / creation
Note: Travel up to about 10 % is anticipated
What it is like to work at Simpplr?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates while keeping a relaxed working environment. Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
It’s really important for us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at Simpplr.
See what people think about us: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Simpplr-Reviews-E1628815.htm
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.