Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Data Analyst, you will own business intelligence and reporting of overall company KPIs and performance metrics by department. You have a passion for analyzing and uncovering insights to help improve all parts of the company. You have a knack for problem-solving and developing data-driven insights that enable the organization to maximize ROI. You have an insatiable curiosity, always asking “why?” about everything.
In addition to executing particular analytics projects, you are comfortable being an essential resource in deriving insights and will help drive a data culture throughout the company.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Research target profile contact details using web and data tools
- Enter contacts into salesforce in preparation for Sales Development Reps’ call-out campaigns
- Update Salesforce.com data and maintain cleanliness
- Run marketing and sales analysis using Salesforce, Excel, and Chartio
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- B.S. degree
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Excel
- Comfortable using web and data tools such as Linkedin and ZoomInfo
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and marketing analysis a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy a fun culture where you take on many responsibilities and work hard
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.