Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Simpplr is looking for a dynamic individual to be our first field marketing manager. In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of Simpplr’s hypergrowth to generate pipeline, brand awareness, and customer loyalty through a wide range of events including trade shows, user groups, and roadshows. You will also lead a cross-functional team to put together our first user conference in 2021. This is an integral position in a highly visible and impactful marketing organization.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Negotiate and coordinate with industry organizations to sponsor conferences/trade shows and local events
- Research and organize Simpplr-led user groups and seminars across the country
- Manage all elements of physical presence at conferences including booth/table, signage, personnel, speakers, lead generation, social media, collateral, giveaways, and raffles
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute pre and post-event communication and follow up
- Liaise with customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Lead the creation of our first user conference
Your Skill Set
- A driven individual that thrives on success and winning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years field marketing experience
- Experience managing a user conference
- Experience working with a field sales organization
- Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.