Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Simpplr is looking for a driven individual to join our sales development team and make an immediate impact in generating sales pipeline. As a Sales Development Representative, you will follow up with inbound leads, evangelize Simpplr, qualify opportunities, and work with for the Simpplr sales team. You will also be outbounding to companies who have demonstrated an interest in Simpplr. This is an integral role in a growing sales and marketing organization where you can kickstart your career, work within a supportive and fun team and significantly contribute to the growth of the company.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Educate prospects about the Simpplr product and value proposition
- Respond to inbound marketing leads with the goal of generating a qualified opportunity for AEs
- Nurture sales leads with research, best practices and warm follow-ups until prospect is ready to engage
- Research companies and build out contacts lists for outreach
- Identify in-market prospects, outreach and schedule meetings with project team members
- Utilize CRM and Sales Acceleration and other tools to efficiently document lead and opportunity activity, hit daily call and email goals, and research prospects
- Work with AEs to penetrate accounts and move opportunities along the sales funnel
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- A driven individual that thrives on success and winning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- BA/BS degree
- 0-3 years professional experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Success in sports or other competitive activities a plus
- High GPA a plus
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.