Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are passionate about building key relationships on the front lines to drive Sales. You will qualify inbound leads, close warm leads, and build our sales pipeline. You are highly motivated, hardworking, and persistent. You think outside of the box and know how to leverage buyer personas within enterprise accounts.
You will be working closely with Sales and Marketing to build relationships with leads and build out the sales pipeline. You will have the opportunity to educate and influence by developing outreach skills that will allow you to target the right customer.
Your Job Responsibilities
What your day-to-day would look like:
- Research target profile contact details using web and data tools
- Enter contacts into salesforce in preparation for Sales Development Reps’ call-out campaigns
- Update Salesforce.com data and maintain cleanliness
- Run marketing and sales analysis using Salesforce, Excel, and Chartio
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- A minimum of 6 months – 1 year of previous prospecting experience in a Sales Development Representative role
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and ability to develop from peers
- Usage of Salesforce as your CRM system including creating new records, logging calls, and completing lead qualification profiles for prospective clients
- Understanding of Account Based prospecting techniques, including usage of role-specific tools to identify key contacts in target accounts
- You have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills including responding to inquiries both on the phone and via email.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to help decide a prospect’s pain points through a short conversation
- You have been able to learn, from formalized instruction and also self-discovery, how to best present the benefits of the product you are selling
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Shown excellent time management skills and the ability to work in an efficient manner
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.