Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
Simpplr is looking for passionate senior salesforce developers with a drive of building scalable applications and teams. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees. You’ll be working alongside talented developers & designers who are focused on building a world-class application. We offer a great working environment and an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving startup. The successful candidate will be working closely with the team to turn product ideas into reality.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Design and implement the key technical components of the solution and help the team to develop and deliver the project deliverables.
- Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team
- Ensure all code is thoroughly covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
- Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Help reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives.
- Partners with the Technical Lead to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
Your Skill Set
- 4-6 years overall experience, with 2 years minimum as a Salesforce with proven capability in designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
- Strong technical foundation including knowledge different programming paradigms OOP/ Functional Programming/ Procedural Programming.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visual Force, Lightning, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API etc.
- Extending functionality via Workflows, Apex code, Triggers, Apex Email Services, SOQL, Apex Web Service Callouts, Scheduled, Batch, Asynchronous, SOQL/SOSL
- Must already possess Salesforce Developer certification and ideally already a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (or in progress or committed to undertake such Certification path in coming year)
- Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
- Communication Skills must be excellent across roles
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission— “to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Coursera. Our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
Health & Benefits
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Simpplr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.