Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Solutions Consultant, you love helping customers solve tough problems with technology. You’re a problem solver, a team player, someone who loves creative thinking and who loves to win. You’re curious, driven, excited. You’re an A-player looking for a team that makes you better at everything you do. You’re ready for something big.
At Simpplr, you have a chance to do something big. Right now, most legacy intranets are horrible. We give you the chance to turn that on its head with an intranet that screams, “Awesome,” and helps businesses succeed.
Your Job Responsibilities
This is what your day-to-day would look like:
- Become a product expert and trusted advisor
- Build and deliver kick-ass, custom demos that WOW the audience
- Overcome technical objections and win the technical sale
- Answer RFPs and security questionnaires
- Build and maintain technical sales tools
- Provide insight and consultation into how organizations succeed at engagement, collaboration, and communication
- Drive new revenue
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales: Systems Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience speaking to C-level, IT, and security
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on challenges
- Consistent over-achievement in past sales experience
- 40%-60% travel
Bonus points if you have:
- Salesforce technical skills
- Sales experience with tools for corporate communications and HR
- Experience with Box, Google apps, Office 365, Okta, SSO, AD
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.