Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections.
As a Technical Implementation Consultant (part of our Customer Success Team) you serve as the primary technical resource for customers during the initial implementation and other key customer milestones. You are a customer-focused, technical expert that enjoys working with customers on detailed product questions and is also capable of strategizing with the customer on big-picture solutions.
You are a multitasking whiz who can switch gears between different types of customers and activities. You also enjoy serving as a liaison between the customer, customer success managers, and our engineering team.
Your Job Responsibilities
This is what your day-to-day would look like:
- Provide expert advice to customers during implementation
- Work with customers through the upgrade process
- Manage technical support queue and provide timely and thorough updates to customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing recommendations and sharing best practices at various stages of their life cycle
- Advocate for customer’s priorities internally within Simpplr
- Work closely with engineering and product teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes and new features
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Simpplr Support
- Provide consultative advice for customers
- Coach customers through SSO and other integrations
Your Skill Set
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5+ years in direct customer-facing support, professional service, or customer success roles
- Experience in configuring and supporting complex B2B SaaS-based applications and products
- Managed various segment sizes: SMB / MidMarket / Enterprise Deployments
- Advanced Salesforce.com Admin (certification preferred)
Bonus points if you have:
- JIRA / ServiceCloud / ZenDesk
- Other intranet software – Jive, Unily, Lumapps, Sharepoint
- Database skills
- SFDC coding skills (APEX)
- SSO (AD, Okta, OneLogin, etc). Understanding of Oauth, SAML, etc.
The Simpplr Story
In 2014, HR technology leader Workday realized there wasn’t an intranet technology that aligned with its mission—”to put people at the center of enterprise software.” Rather than settle, Workday turned to the founders of Simpplr to develop a modern intranet. And our company was born.
Today, Simpplr partners with leading brands, including AAA, DocuSign, Eurostar, and Columbia University, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA and Gurgaon, India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.