We’ve been named to Constellation Research’s ShortList™ for Employee Digital Workspaces in Q1 2020! This is the fifth time in a row we’ve been recognized by Constellation ShortList among many other vendors in the space.
“We’re delighted to be noticed as a top technology provider from such a forward-thinking organization as Constellation. The workplace is becoming more distributed, and employees are feeling more disconnected than ever. We’re committed to improving the employee experience for modern employees,” said Dhiraj Sharma, Simpplr Co-Founder and CEO.
Collaboration solutions and intranet software certainly aren’t new, but most solutions on the market today haven’t adapted to the modern workforce: the world of work is highly distributed, employees are less engaged, and productivity tools have become counterproductive as the average number of business tools have increased to 11.
Not only does Simpplr seek to solve these challenges in a modern, distributed workplace; our technology is guided by research, Simpplr’s research division was created to understand and guide the corporate intranet industry, to address the root causes of intranet failure.
Here are the top five reasons Simpplr is a leader in employee experience:
- Simpplr provides an unmatched, immersive user experience: Employees are able to use the platform without training. The Simpplr interface helps employees find the information and people they need to do their job and makes it easy to find information without a lot of clicks.
- Simpplr is easy to administer: With point-and-click administration that requires no IT oversight and can be spread across geos and departments.
- Simpplr integrates well with today’s leading cloud-based technologies: We connect our customers’ digital workplaces with deep integrations of today’s leading cloud-based applications.
- Simpplr is organized: Simpplr stays fresh and organized with synchronous integrations with cloud content management platforms like SharePoint, Office 365, Box, and Google Drive.
- Simpplr is built with intelligent technology: AI and machine learning help users search for and have information surfaced without them having to spend a lot of time hunting for it. Our industry’s first Auto-Governance Engine helps auto-archive and surface intranet content that is going stale, preventing intranets from becoming content dumping grounds.
About This Constellation ShortList™
Corporate Intranets, often referred to today as Digital Workspaces, represent the evolution from simple company portals, which provide access to human resources and financial information, to a central hub for several aspects of employee engagement. Digital Workspaces or intranets enable people to connect with the colleagues, content and business applications they need in order to get their jobs done.