I am excited to announce that Simpplr was named a winner of the 2018 Red Herring Top 100 North America award, recognizing the continent’s most exciting and innovative private technology companies. The winners were selected from an initial pool of thousands.
Employee intranets are not new; in fact, the industry is more than 25 years old, dating to the late 1990s and the early versions of SharePoint. However, the industry has not lived up to expectations. Intranets have traditionally lacked purpose, which has caused them to become content dumping grounds.
Enter Simpplr. Our modern employee intranet helps organizations focus on what matters, is easy to manage through business changes, and drives engaged alignment across the organization. We do this by providing a beautiful, uncluttered place where employees can stay informed.
Unlike outdated intranets that lack purpose, focus, guidance, and adoption, Simpplr focuses on an engaging and personalized user experience. It offers distributed point-and-click administration, integration with today’s cloud-based enterprise applications, and AI technology that helps employees get their work done faster.
How do we do it?
- We provide an unmatched, immersive User Experience (UX): UX is critically important for an application used across the enterprise. Employees need to know how to use your employee intranet without training. They want the experience and design standards to be similar to what they experience in their personal apps.
- We are personalized: With our ability to segment your employees based on role, location, function, tenure, and other criteria, we’re able to direct targeted content based on their needs. Simpplr allows both administrators and users to personalize what’s important to them, removing the noise from their work.
- We empower business users to administer: Employee intranets of the past required highly technical IT resources to configure, update, and maintain. This created a bottleneck for organizations. With point-and-click administration that can be distributed, responsibilities can now be spread across locations, departments, and individuals. This is critical in driving adoption across the org. If IT becomes a bottleneck, time lags, people look for shortcuts, content gets stale, and the solution dies.
- We play nice with today’s leading cloud-based technologies: As the number of productivity apps skyrockets, employees struggle to find information. We connect our customers’ digital workplaces using deep integrations with today’s leading cloud-based applications.
- We are intelligent: AI and machine learning help users search for and have information surfaced without their having to spend a lot of time hunting for it.
- We provide unparalleled scalability and security: Built on the Salesforce platform—yes, the one trusted by more than 150,000 organizations—Simpplr can scale as you grow. And the best part is that you do not have to be a Salesforce customer or purchase additional licenses from Salesforce. Everything you need comes out of the box.