We’ve been recognized as a winner of the 2020 Bay Area Best Places to Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
“We’re really proud to be recognized by San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal based on a survey from the people who matter the most – our employees,” said Dhiraj Sharma, Simpplr Co-Founder and CEO. “As an organization based on promoting employee engagement and communication, this award is a true testament to the work we do to invest in our growing Bay Area employee base and work culture.”
Covid-19 has brought renewed attention on employee communication technologies like intranets. As many employees work from home for extended periods of time, organizations are forced to change their work habits – there has never been a stronger need for technology to keep employees up to date, help people stay socially connected, and help companies maintain a cohesive culture and corporate identity.
Here are the top five reasons Simpplr is a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area:
- Great Company Culture: We incorporate ‘The Simpplr Ethos’ to embody our work and what we expect from one another. The culture at Simpplr is a reflection of the wonderful employees that work here.
- Strong Innovation: What we do matters. If employees have innovative ideas, we can help make them a reality.
- Work Life Balance: Employees are able to maintain a healthy work-life balance from day 1 with great benefits and check-in’s from manager to ensure there is no burnout. Vacations are heavily encouraged
- Employee Voice: Our leaders listen. With employee check-ins, great managers and strong culture – employees are able to make their opinion and thoughts heard.
- And most importantly…We have fun: All work and no play doesn’t make for a great time. Simpplr makes time for it’s employees to have fun and celebrate success and enjoy an ice cream bar every now and then.
This award reflects the hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic teams who make Simpplr what it is – a company where everyone has a role to play to drive innovation and transform how Simpplr helps its customers simplify corporate internal communications.
About 2020 Bay Area Best Places to Work
Best Places to Work is an innovative publication and awards program produced by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. The rankings were determined by surveys that went directly to employees who answered a series of questions.