Behind every organization’s intranet is a dedicated team of visionaries who help shape the digital workplace. The Intranet Superstars contest is our way of celebrating and recognizing the brilliance that our customers bring to the intranet landscape.
Why should our customers participate?
In addition to the excitement of potentially being named one of Simpplr’s Superstars, all winners will:
- Be able to showcase your intranet value to your organization and leadership team
- Get featured in Simpplr’s blog post, social media and press releases
- Earn an exclusive Intranet Superstar badge for your intranet and website
- Receive a virtual experience for your team worth up to $500 or $500 charity donation
Categories to enter
- Best employee engagement
- Best intranet usage
- Best improvement metric
- Best leadership content
- Best video content
- Best branding
- Best intranet name
- Most creative use of intranet
- Most effective for recognizing employees
- Best employee onboarding experience or site
How to participate
From midnight (ET) Wednesday, January 10, 2024, to 11:59 (ET) Wednesday, February 8, 2024, we invite customers to take center stage and showcase their intranet excellence by entering up to three submissions out of the 10 category options. Whether your intranet features a robust employee onboarding experience or the best branding of the bunch, this is your opportunity to shine!
Enter by heading to the contest page and filling out the form to submit your entry.
At Simpplr, we value transparency and fairness in all aspects of our operations, and the judging process for the Intranet Superstars: Best of Simpplr 2024 Contest is no exception. Winners will be selected based on employee size and divided into three segments (under 300 employees, 300 to 1,000 employees, and 1000+ employees).
Our amazing panel of external judges will determine contest winners based on criteria outlined on the contest page:
- Julie Miller, Internal Communications Manager, Internal Events at GitHub
- Scott Ashen, Senior Consultant at Workplace Commtech
- Kristin Hancock, VP of Community & Engagement at ICology
- Barbara Massa, Partner and Chief Operating Officer at NightDragon
Read detailed contest rules.
The grand reveal
We will recognize all our winners at Simpplr’s IC Virtual Summit 2024. Prepare to celebrate in our last session, “Intranet Excellence Awards: Celebrating the Intranet Superstars: Best of Simpplr 2024.”
Get ready to shine!
This contest isn’t just about winning; it’s about recognizing and celebrating the incredible work each of our customers puts into creating an exceptional intranet. We can’t wait to see all our customers’ phenomenal entries and the innovation you’ve accomplished on your organization’s intranet.
Stay tuned for updates, inspiration and more as we embark on this journey to discover the Best of Simpplr 2024.